How Are We Doing?
We are actively committed to providing only the highest quality care and services to the UNH community. Please use the form below to let us know how we are doing. We appreciate honest feedback that can include compliments, concerns, or suggestions.
Additionally, there are comment cards located throughout Health Services that you may complete and drop in the provided boxes or give to a staff member.
If you wish to speak with someone directly, you may contact Dennis Dupuis, our Quality Improvement Coordinator at (603) 862-3430 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also stop by Health Services to speak with him directly.
Please call (603) 862-28526 for medical inquiries and for general questions about Health Services, please email email@example.com
- About Us
- Medical Services
- Education/Counseling Services
- Incoming Student Information
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP) - Coverage 2014/2015
- Who Can Use Health Services and Fees
- Concern for a Friend
- Peer Support/Mentors
- Paws and Relax Pet Therapy Program
- Get Involved
- Complementary Health Services
- Massage Therapy
- Information for International Students
- Release of Information Form
- Employee Clinic
- Resource Library
- Health Withdrawals