Health Services Center
- Monday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday/Sunday 12 noon - 4:00 p.m.
- Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
We are located at 4 Pettee Brook Lane in Durham, across Main Street from Holloway Commons. Directions...
Medical Care When We're Closed
Students who need medical services when Health Services is closed have the following options available to them:
- Medical Emergency - For a medical problem requiring immediate assistance, call 911 to get an ambulance.
- Minor Illness & Injuries - If medical treatment is not urgent but you are not sure treatment can wait until Health Services is open, call Health Services at (603) 862-WELL (9355) and press 2. You will be automatically connected with a medical call center, where staff will conduct a phone assessment, and make suggestions for additional care options, including a visit to an urgent care center or hospital, if appropriate.
Don't forget your insurance card. Personal insurance information is always needed when you visit an urgent care center or hospital.
Urgent Care Centers and Hospitals Near UNH
Urgent Care Centers
- Walk-In Urgent Care in Lee (approximately 7 miles from Durham)
- Wentworth-Douglass Express Care in Dover (approximately 8 miles from Durham)
- Seacoast RediCare in Somersworth (approximately 10 miles from Durham)
- Access Walk-In Injury Clinic in Exeter (approximately 13 miles from Durham)
- Barrington Walk-In Care (approximately 7 miles from Durham)
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital in Dover (approximately 8 miles from Durham)
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital in Portsmouth (approximately 12 miles from Durham)
- Frisbee Memorial Hospital in Rochester (approximately 16 miles from Durham)
- Exeter Hospital in Exeter (approximately 13 miles from Durham)
- New Hampshire Hospital State Listing
- About Us
- Medical Care
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP)
- Ill or Injured
- Mental Health
- STI Testing & Treatment
- Women's Health
- Complementary Health Services
- Incoming Student Information
- Information for International Students
- Release of Information Form
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs
- Chronic Illness Support
- Eating Concerns
- Emotional Health
- Massage Therapy
- Sex and Gender
- Stress Management
- Yoga Classes
- Paws and Relax Pet Therapy Program
- Get Involved
- Peer Support/Mentors
- Request an Educational Program
- SPIN Recipe of the Week (as seen in TNH)
- Wildcat Wellness Student Blogs on UNHTales
- Employee Clinic
- Health Withdrawals