UNH DURHAM HEALTH ALERTS
- Chickenpox (Including information on the Shingles vaccine)
- Measles and Mumps
- Norovirus (Stomach Flu)
- Seasonal Flu
Hours at the UNH Employee Clinic
- Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Appointments - 3 Easy Ways
- Appointments can be made by phone when the Health Center is open.
- (603) 862-HLTH (4584)
- (603) 862-3823 (massage therapy, light therapy and biofeedback)
- (603) 862-0807 (TTY line for the hearing impared)
If you would like to make a clinical appointment or talk with a nurse after clinic hours, please call the Employee Clinic, 862-HLTH (4584) and leave a message. A clinical staff member will return your call in a timely manner.
- You may log into our online appointment system 24/7 to check the day and time of your appointment or to reschedule. You can also sign-up to get text message reminders.
- Online appointing is not available for our laboratory and radiology departments.
- Appointments can be made in-person when the Health Center is open.
- The Health Services Center (4 Pettee Brook Lane) is located across Main Street from Holloway Commons.
Services Available at the UNH Employee Clinic
Medical care is available for the following:
- Acute health problems
- Workplace injuries
- Additional services
Currently, Health Services does not participate with any pharmacy plans, however, many low cost generic prescriptions are available for $5. You can use your flexible spending account (FSA) to cover these co-pays. The Health Services Pharmacy also has a number of non-prescription medications at reduced cost compared to local retailers.
The Health Services Laboratory provides most standard diagnostic lab tests. Results can be faxed back to the ordering health care provider's office.
The Health Services Radiology Department performs many standard diagnostic x-rays. Results can be faxed back to the ordering health care provider's office.
Knowing If You Need a Medical Appointment
In some cases you may be able to get well by using our self-care information located in our Resource Library. We provide information about taking care of yourself for a variety of symptoms and concerns. If after reviewing the self-care information and you are certain you still need an appointment, you are welcome to schedule one online or by calling the Employee Clinic at (603) 862-HLTH (4584) to speak with a nurse.
- About Us
- Medical Care
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP)
- Ill or Injured
- Mental Health
- STI Testing & Treatment
- Women's Health
- Complementary Health Services
- Incoming Student Information
- Information for International Students
- Release of Information Form
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs
- Chronic Illness Support
- Eating Concerns
- Emotional Health
- Massage Therapy
- Sex and Gender
- Stress Management
- Yoga Classes
- Paws and Relax Pet Therapy Program
- Get Involved
- Peer Support/Mentors
- Request an Educational Program
- SPIN Recipe of the Week (as seen in TNH)
- Wildcat Wellness Student Blogs on UNHTales
- Employee Clinic
- Health Withdrawals