Apply for S.A.F.E. Peer Education
S.A.F.E. (Substance Awareness through Functional Education) is designed actively engage students to consider important issues related to alcohol, tobacco and other drugs (ATOD).
This opportunity is built on the belief that students learn more and better from each other when it comes to personal and more sensitive subjects. S.A.F.E. peer educators are trained to provide their peers factual, relevant information, promote discussion and reflection, and create a learning environment that engages students in the learning process.
S.A.F.E. peer educators enhance their public speaking and group skills, gain a stronger sense of self, build confidence and become more active in the UNH community.
Application Deadline September 16, 2014
You will be scheduled for an interview after submitting your applications and training will occur in fall 2014.
- About Us
- Medical Services
- Education/Counseling Services
- Incoming Student Information
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP) - Coverage 2014/2015
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP) - Coverage 2013/2014
- Who Can Use Health Services and Fees
- Concern for a Friend
- Peer Support/Mentors
- Paws and Relax Pet Therapy Program
- Get Involved
- Complementary Health Services
- Massage Therapy
- Information for International Students
- Release of Information Form
- Employee Clinic
- Resource Library
- Health Withdrawals