Online Registration for Existing Students
Existing students with a MyUNH/Blackboard account may register for classes online. If you have taken a class since January 2005, use your existing username and password to login to MyUNH/Blackboard. If you have forgotten your username or password, please visit the login help tab or call the UNH CIS Help Desk at (603) 862-4242.
Online registration is NOT available to first-time registrants or students who have taken classes prior to January 2005. New students must initially register by mail, fax, phone or in person and will be issued a MyUNH/Blackboard account for use in subsequent semesters.
Please note payment is due at the time of registration. To register on the WEB:
- Go to MyUNH/Blackboard, click the Login button and enter your IT ID and password.
- Click on the gray WEBCAT/Services tab.
- Click Continue to access Webcat.
- Click on Add/Drop Classes.
- Click on Select a Term to choose the term you wish to register for and click Submit.
- If prompted, enter your RAC (Registration Access Code) in the Enter RAC box and click submit RAC. Do not use the back and forward buttons in the browser. The system thinks this is a break-in attempt and will put you back to the login Screen.
- On the Add/Drop Courses page, enter the CRNs (Course Reference Numbers) of the courses you wish to register for in the boxes at the bottom of the page or select Class Search to look for specific courses and CRNs.
- If using the Class Search tool, select the subject plus any additional search criteria desired, then click Class Search at the bottom of the page. A listing of available courses will appear. Click the Select box on the left that corresponds with the course you wish to register for, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Register.
- When finished with course selections, click Complete at the bottom of the Add/Drop Courses page.
- You will be directed to the Registration Fee Assessment page where you will see your current balance due. Click Make E-Payment Now at the bottom of the page and follow instructions for making online payments. Checking and credit card information is accepted.
To confirm your schedule:
1. Click on the gray Webcat/Services tab.
2. Click on Registration.
3. Click on Printable Schedule.
- About Us
- Become a Student
- Faculty Resources
- Student Resources