Welcome to Our Alumni Roster
2000 and Up
2000 & up | 1990s | 1980s | 1970s | 1960s
Please note: Alumni are alphabetized according to the last names they had as UNH students. Send additions or changes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Josh Adams '01. Managing editor, Forest Park Review, Oak Park, Ill.
- James Allen '02. English teacher, Triton Regional High School, Byfield, Mass.
- Ben Amirault '08. Editorial assistant, HCPro, Marblehead, Mass.
- Lisa Arsenault '03. High school English teacher, Iliff, Colorado.
- Melanie Asmar '04, Denver.
- DJ Bean '10. Reporter, WEEI Sports Radio Network, Boston, MA.
- Jeannette Beltran '07. Assistant editor, Tech Target, Needham, Mass.
- Brendan Berube '06. Editor, Plymouth Record Enterprise, Gilford Steamer, and Winnisquam Echo, central NH.
- Amanda Birchenough '00, Rochester, NY. Director of Events, Al Sigl Center.
- Kelly Blizzard '02. Marketing and outreach coordinator, Concord Substance Abuse Coalition, Concord, NH.
- Ally Brehm '02, Concord. Marketing and communications specialist, New Hampshire Higher Education Assistance Foundation .
- Katie Bressack '02, New York.
- Kelsey Brimmer '07. Reporter, Current Publishing, Westbrook, Maine.
- Andrea Bulfinch ’06. Reporter, Ipswich Chronicle, Ipswich, Mass.
- Andrea Bushee '04. Reporter, The Telegraph, Nashua.
- Anna Butler '00. Assistant editor, Home Entertainment Group, Peterborough, NH.
- Meghan Carey '06. Reporter, Eagle-Tribune, Derry.
- Brian Carroll '05. Agroforestry volunteer, U.S. Peace Corps, Gambia.
- Catherine Caruso '02, Fort Lewis, Washington. Public affairs specialist, U.S. Army.
- Melissa Chapdelaine Osborn '00. Executive editor, HCPro, Marblehead, Mass.
- Shannon Chisholm Bennett '02, Portland, Maine. Assistant to the vice president for enrollment management, Maine College of Art.
- Dave Choate '07. Reporter, Portsmouth Herald.
- Sarah Cobleigh '00, Stow, Mass. Breakaway Solutions (breakaway.com), Maynard, Mass.
- Chelsea Conaboy '04, Concord. Reporter, Concord Monitor.
- Patrick Connors '00. Co-director, The Farm School, Athol Mass.
- Eric Coplin '07, Merrimack. Assistant director, athletics media relations, UNH.
- Jeremy Corcoran '00. Reporter, Portsmouth Herald.
- Devon Cormier '04. Haverhill, Mass. Student, Massachusetts School of Law, Andover.
- Desiree Crossley '03. Deputy managing editor for production, Portsmouth Herald.
- Bryan Crowther '03, Mission Viejo, California. Editor, Crittenden's Restaurant Insider.
- Jill Cummings '04. Copy editor, Lowell Sun, Lowell, Mass.
- Mark Daniels ’07. Editorial assistant, sports department, Boston Herald.
- Rhianna Daniels '01, Portland, Maine. Editor, Security Director News, Yarmouth, Maine.
- Julia Diament '05, Scottsdale, Arizona. Operations manager, Rose and Allyn public relations.
- Jen Dillon Tripp '00. English teacher, Alvirne High School, Hudson.
- Erin Dolan '05. Writer, marketing and external relations, Clarkson University, Potsdam, NY.
- Jeremy Dominick '02. Bristol, Conn. Assistant editor, espn.com.
- Karin Dubreuil '04. West Hartford, Conn. Cultural promotions and marketing coordinator, Greater Hartford Arts Council.
- Nate Evans '01. Master's student in international relations, San Diego State University.
- Christine Fagan Carmine '00. Veterinarian, Wilmington, N.C.
- Jennifer Feals '06. Reporter, York Weekly, Maine.
- John Wayne Ferguson '09. Copy Editor at the Lowell Sun.
- Michele Filgate '06. Events Coordinator, RiverRun Books, Portsmouth; freelance writer and book critic; member of the National Book Critics Circle.
- Tessa Fitzgerald '03. Taunton, Mass. Reporter, Taunton Daily Gazette.
- Jillian Fennimore '04. Reporter, Watertown Tab, Mass.
- Sonja Fridell ’07, Dover. Marketing communications coordinator, AmberWave Systems, Salem, NH.
- Steve Frothingham '00. Editor, velonews.com, the journal of competitive cycling.
- Cathleen Genova '00. Quincy, Mass. Reporter, Patriot Ledger.
- Michelle Giguere '06. Study Abroad Assistant, UNH Center for International Education.
- Leah Gladu '00. Atlanta. Fashion copywriter, Macy's South.
- Shannan Goff '03. Acquisitions editor, Arcadia Publishing, Portsmouth.
- Nick Gosling '07. San Diego. Travel writer, Travel Talk Media.
- Michael Grosse '06. Documentary film maker in Newmarket, NH.
- Petra Guglielmetti ’00, New York. Freelance magazine writer.
- Marci Hait '02, Portsmouth. Publicist, Bisson Barcelona LLC, Barrington, NH.
- Meade Harris ’04, London. Associate director-strategy, CCS TLM.
- Meg Heckman '01. Concord. Reporter, Concord Monitor.
- Matt Hersh '06, Manchester. Reporter, Salem Observer.
- Nicole Howard Arsenault '01, Portland, Maine. Regional sales director, SmartCatalog.
- Ryann Jenkins '00, Allston, Mass. Program assistant, Public Responsibility in Medicine and Research, Boston.
- Jen Keefe '06, Dover. Reporter, Foster's Daily Democrat, Somersworth bureau.
- Laura Kennedy '09, Claremont, NH. News Editor, Eagle Times.
- Liz Kenney '03. English teacher, Noble High School, North Berwick, Maine.
- Jenn Knox '04. Copy editor, Measured Progress, Dover.
- Jim Korpi '01, Athens, Ohio. Graduate student, Ohio University, and freelance photographer. Jim's Web site.
- Kelley Kossakoski '08. Marketing specialist, Kronos Inc., Chelmsford, Mass.
- Andrea Ladd '05. Reporter, Meredith News, Meredith, N.H.
- Katherine Lanzer '03. Copy editor, Portsmouth Herald.
- Mike Lavers '04, New York. Mid-Atlantic regional editor, Edge Publications. Editor of Edge New York and Edge Philadelphia.
- Sarah LeBrun '03. Copy editor, The Telegraph, Nashua.
- Jon L'Ecuyer '05. Reporter, Gloucester Daily Times, Gloucester, Mass.
- Rebecca LeHouillier '07. Copy editor, Portsmouth Herald.
- Sean Leslie '03, Jackson, Wyoming. Base Camp Communications (media relations for adventure sports and travel).
- Kerry Lowe '04, copy editor, The Telegraph, Nashua.
- Shawn Macomber '02, staff writer, The American Spectator.
- Ashley Marks '07. Marketing assistant, Mac-Gray Services, Waltham, Mass.
- Bobby Martin '06. Reporter, Laconia Citizen.
- Melissa Massello '00. Founder, editor in chief, Shoestring Magazine.
- Patrick McClary ’06, Denver. Master's student in teaching, University of Colorado.
- Amanda McGregor '00. Reporter, Salem News, Mass.
- Sarah McLean '03, New York. Assistant account executive, CBS Television Network.
- Kristen Melamed '06. Editor, The Record, Havre de Grace, Maryland.
- Brendan Moran '01, Portland, Maine. Executive editor, Current Publishing, and editor- in-chief of two weeklies: American Journal and The Current.
- Mary Morin '01. Reporter, WPTZ-TV, Plattsburgh, N.Y.
- Josh Odell '01. Writer/editor, IQ Solutions, Rockville, Maryland.
- Molly Oliveira '04, Huntington Beach, California. Music industry public relations, Courtney Barnes Group, Hollywood.
- Chris Outcalt '06, Intern with Skiing Magazine, Boulder, CO.
- Vanessa Palange '01. News editor, The Telegraph, Nashua.
- Nathan Pardue '02. Reporter, Foster's Sunday Citizen, Dover.
- Chris Parker '02, Concord, NH. Teacher's Aide, Franklin School District.
- Eric Parry '06. Reporter, Eagle-Tribune, Derry.
- Matt Perkins '06, assistant editor, Tech Target Storage Media Group, Needham, Mass.
- Liz Perros '01, Beverly, Mass. Lawyer, Metaxas, Norman & Pidgeon LLP.
- Kristen Perry '04. Copy editor, Eagle Tribune, N. Andover, Mass.
- Amber Ruhl Plant '02. News editor, Captivate Network, Chelmsford, Mass.
- Catherine Salerno '08, Boston. Editorial assistant, Cengage Learning.
- Karen Sanborn Lovett '04. Reporter, The Telegraph, Nashua.
- Matt Sanderson '07. Reporter, Villager Newspapers, Stonebridge Press, Southbridge, Mass.
- Catherine Shane '08. Assistant editor, Hawthorn Publications, Portsmouth.
- Marriah Shields '01. Teacher, Winthrop, Mass.
- Jason Simpson '05. Communications representative at BAE Systems, Inc. Electronic Solutions in Nashua, NH.
- Jenna Sizemore Gelman '03. Manager of community relations, Living Legacy Foundation of Maryland.
- Lara Skinner '02, Keene. Technical writer and editor, IT Group, Keene State College.
- Ashley Smith '04. Reporter, The Telegraph, Nashua.
- Beth Sokolik '00, New York.
- Cara Spilsbury '06. Reporter, Haverhill Gazette, Haverhill, Mass.
- Rochelle Stewart '04. English and journalism teacher, Rumney Marsh Academy, Revere, Mass.
- Debbie Strong '03, New York. Health and fitness editor, Waterfront Media.
- Anne Szeker ’06, Hoboken, NJ. Producer, golf.com.
- Cody Therrien '00. Reporter, Gazette newspapers, Maryland.
- Erica Thoits ’05, Manchester. Assistant editor, New Hampshire magazine.
- Amy VanCise '04. Peace Corps volunteer, Peru.
- Jen Villeneuve '01. Editor, Arcadia Publishing, Portsmouth.
- Jeanette Vrelits-Gray '04. Copy editor, Nashoba Publishing, Ayer, Mass.
- Brady Weinstock '00. Associate director of admissions, Vermont Academy, Saxtons River, Vt.
- Marcus Weisgerber ’04, Arlington, Va. Managing editor, Inside the Air Force, Inside Washington Publishers.
- Tammy Wolf '07. Assistant to the editor, The Darien Times, Darien, Conn.
- Melissa Wood '01, Portsmouth. Assistant editor, Accent Home and Garden magazine.
- Scott Yates '07. Photographer, Seacoast Media Group, Portsmouth.
- Jessica York '03. Reporter, Vallejo Times-Herald, Vallejo, California.
Dana Jennings '80 recently published a book entitled Sing Me Back Home: Love, Death and Country Music. Learn more.
Books by Alumni
Other pages on this website that might be of interest to Alumni:
Visiting Journalist Program
Brian Carroll '05 has been working with the U.S. Peace Corps in Gambia since 2007. He recently published a story about his work. Read Brian's story here.
Mary Morin '01 reports for a TV station in Plattsburgh, NY.
Jeannette Beltran '07 is an editor for an IT marketing company.
Rochelle Stewart '04 teaches high school English and journalism.
Melanie Asmar ’04 (left) interviews former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee, a candidate for the Republican presidential nomination, by accompanying him on a “fun run.”
Meade Harris '04 works in London for CCS TLM, a low carbon technology company.
Liz Perros '01 practices business and estate law in Beverly, Mass.
Meg Heckman '01 and program founder Don Murray
Marcus Weisgerber '05 covered the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina for Foster's Daily Democrat. He now covers the defense industry in Washington, D.C.
Chelsea Conaboy '04 tries a Segway for a story for the Concord Monitor.