Current Size: 100%
ZoomText Magnifier is an advanced screen magnification program that enlarges and enhances everything on the computer screen, making your computer easier to see and use.
ZoomText Magnifier/Reader is a fully integrated magnification and screen reading program that enlarges, enhances and reads aloud everything on the computer screen.
ZoomText 9.1 Magnifier
More Info: http://www.aisquared.com/zoomtext/
Full range of magnification levels up to 36x. Levels include: 1x to 8x in steps of 1, 10x to 16x in steps of 2, 20x to 36x in steps of 4, and fractional powers of 1.25x, 1.5x, 1.75x and 2.5x.
Powerful Zoom Windows
8 different zoom windows allow you to choose which part of the screen is magnified.
xFont technology displays high-definition text that's easy to read at all magnification levels. Smooth, bold and condense settings allow you to fine-tune the thickness and spacing of text for added legibility.
Dual Monitor Support
Use two monitors to expand your magnified viewing area, or use the second monitor to share a magnified or unmagnified view of your desktop with another person or group. (Windows Vista and XP only).
Enhanced Screen Colors
Innovative color controls improve screen clarity and reduce eyestrain. Special effects include color dyes, two-color modes and replacement of problem colors.
Visible Pointers and Cursors
Size and color enhancements make it easy to see the mouse pointer. Special locators make it easier to follow the mouse pointer and text cursor as they move across the screen.
Makes it easy to locate and follow the control focus when you navigate through application menus, dialogs and other application controls.
Navigating your applications and scrolling the view is always smooth and comfortable. Constrained mouse movement allows you to examine rows and columns, and keeps you within the active window.
Desktop Finder helps you find and launch programs and documents on your desktop, system tray and quick launch bar.
Web Finder helps you find links and controls in any web page, allowing you to navigate the web with faster than ever before.
Text Finder helps you locate words, phrases and topics of interest in documents, web pages, and application windows.
Save unique settings for each application that you use. As you switch applications, ZoomText automatically loads the desired settings.
Windows Vista Logon Support
Provides essential magnification and screen reading support when logging in Windows Vista.
ZoomText 9.1 Magnifier/Reader
All Features of ZoomText Magnifier, plus...
'NeoSpeech' Synthesizer Voices
NeoSpeech provides human-sounding male and female voices that are closer to the real thing than ever before (English only). ZoomText also includes classic TruVoice, ViaVoice and Microsoft speech synthesizers.
Complete Screen Reading
ZoomText automatically speaks all program controls, including menus, dialogs, list views and messages. Three verbosity levels give you complete control over the amount of information spoken.
Automatic Document Reading
ZoomText's AppReader automatically reads documents, web pages and email within the parent application. ZoomText's DocReader reads documents in a special environment where text is reformatted for easier viewing.
Reading Zones allow you to instantly see and hear selected locations in your applications. Define up to 10 zones per application that you can trigger via pop-up menu or keyboard commands.
Full Internet Accessibility
ZoomText reads any web page, in the proper reading order. You can read automatically or manually navigate by word, line, sentence and paragraph.
Navigation keys make it easy to read while creating and editing documents. With simple commands you can read by character, word, line, sentence and paragraph, even while selecting text.
Each key or word that you type is automatically spoken. You can choose to have all keys spoken or only selected groups of keys.
Mouse echo automatically reads text that you point to. Single words or complete lines of text are spoken instantly or after hovering briefly.
The SpeakIt tool allows you to read selected areas of the screen by clicking or dragging the mouse.
Special Application Support
Built in support for popular applications – including Microsoft Office 2007 (Word, Excel, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat 8. Adobe Reader 8, Firefox 2.0 and Java – allow you to read and navigate your documents with 100% accuracy.
- Eligibility & UNH Documentation Guidelines
- Accommodations & Services
- Prospective Students
- Timeline for Accommodations
- Temporary Medical Conditions
- Alternative Testing Accommodations
- Wildcat Access van
- Accessible Buildings on Campus
- Campus Accessibilty Map
- Foreign Language Policy and Petition
- Housing Request
- Priority Registration
- Reduced Course Load
- Snow and Ice Removal
- Rights, Rules & Responsibilities
- Assessment/Diagnostician Referral Listing
- Alternative Text
- Assistive Technology
- Braille Note Taker
- Dragon Naturally Speaking
- Read & Write Gold
- Zoom Text
- Zoom Twix
- LiveScribe SmartPen
- Math Type
- iPod, iPad, and Android Apps for College Students
- Free Educational Downloads and Resources
- GetATStuff- Buy, Sell, Donate, Acquire, Exchange Assistive Technology in New England!
- Study Guides and Strategies for Learning
- Lecture Capture
- Free Captioning Resources
- College Students with Asperger's/High-Functioning Autism Meeting Group
- Career Resources
- Scholarships for students with Disabilities
- Study Abroad
- Service Animals
- NH Vocational Rehabilitation
- President's Commission on the Status of People with Disabilities
- ADA Compliance at UNH; Affirmative Action and Equity office
- AAPD- American Association of People with Disabilities
- Campus Accessibility Map
- Student FAQ's
- DSS Classifieds
- Veteran Support
- Procedures/Best Practices
- Notetaker Announcement Form
- Videos and Interactive distance learning options for learning about accommodating students with disabilities in college
- Online Orientation to Serving College Students Who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing-Online info&Training(IE browser needed)
- Universal Design Principles
- What Works in Implementing Universal Design for Learning in Postsecondary Education - Virtual Conference
- Examples of Universal Design in Post Secondary Education
- Planning for Instruction
- Delivering Instruction
- Evaluating Students
- Universal Design:Rubric for Evaluating Your Course Syllabus
- Assistive Technology
- Lecture Capture/ Audio and video at UNH
- Advising Students with Disabilities
- Getting Help: Consultation/Intervention Decision Tree
- Faculty FAQs