Current Size: 100%
WildCat Access Van
Programs - Wildcat Access Van
Wildcat Access Van provides on-campus, point-to-point transportation service for UNH students and employees with permanent or temporary limited mobility.
Wildcat Access services the campus area that is also serviced by the Campus Connector shuttles.
Students may obtain approval for using this service from the campus Disability Services for Students office (862-2607 voice/TTY), or from UNH Health Services (862-2856 voice, 862-0807 TTY). All students must be approved by one of these offices to use the Wildcat Access Van.
The Affirmative Action and Equity office (Thompson Hall) can assist and clear members of the faculty and staff to use the Wildcat Access Van. They can be reached at 862-2930 (voice/TTY).
- Clockwork Student Portal
- Clockwork Services - Student Portal
- Applying for Accommodations
- Accommodations Timeline
- Types of Accomodations
- Eligibility & UNH Documentation Guidelines
- Assessment/Diagnostician Referral Listing
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD) Guidelines
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (Pervasive Developmental Disorders)
- Chronic Disease/Medical Conditions Guidelines
- Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing (HOH) Guidelines
- Learning Disability Guidelines
- Physical Guidelines
- Psychological/Emotional Disorders Guidelines
- Temporary Medical Conditions Guidelines
- Assistive Technology
- Campus Accessibility Map
- DSS Classifieds
- Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
- Study Abroad
- UNH Service Animal Statement
- NH Vocational Rehabilitation
- President's Commission on the Status of People with Disabilities
- ADA Compliance at UNH; Affirmative Action and Equity office
- Veteran Support
- Become a Notetaker