Current Size: 100%
Healthy at Home
HEALTHY AT HOME
HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT!! Just call 603-595-4243 http://healthyathome.org/
Do you need assistance with grooming, transfers, dressing, personal hygiene, and housekeeping?
HEALTHY AT HOME
Healthy at Home, a private nonprofit agency, provides health care and supportive care to individuals in the Greater Nashua area as well as other parts of the state.
Our agency has highly skilled and competent caregivers able to give care to meet each individual’s needs. We provide services to all ages for physical issues, physical disabilities as well as acquired brain injuries. We provide skilled nursing for injections, wound care, medication training and assistance, physical therapy, licensed nursing assistants, PCA’s, PCSP’s, companions and homemakers.
Healthy at Home is available for consultations and discussions regarding home health services in your home or residence hall on University campuses. We will provide a free consultation to ensure we can meet your needs. We will come to you!
It is easy to work with Healthy at Home!
Call us! Leave the rest to us!!
- Clockwork Student Portal
- Clockwork Services - Student Portal
- Applying for Accommodations
- Accommodations Timeline
- Types of Accomodations
- Eligibility & UNH Documentation Guidelines
- Assessment/Diagnostician Referral Listing
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD) Guidelines
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (Pervasive Developmental Disorders)
- Chronic Disease/Medical Conditions Guidelines
- Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing (HOH) Guidelines
- Learning Disability Guidelines
- Physical Guidelines
- Psychological/Emotional Disorders Guidelines
- Temporary Medical Conditions Guidelines
- Assistive Technology
- Campus Accessibility Map
- DSS Classifieds
- Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
- Study Abroad
- UNH Service Animal Statement
- NH Vocational Rehabilitation
- President's Commission on the Status of People with Disabilities
- ADA Compliance at UNH; Affirmative Action and Equity office
- Veteran Support
- Become a Notetaker