DSS Classifieds

*Notetakers: The application to be a notetaker is online: http://www.unh.edu/disabilityservices/notetaker-availability-form. We keep your availability on file for the semester since we receive notetaker requests continually.



To post your add for a PCA or other employment opportunities regarding students with Disabilities at UNH, please contact Rebecca McMillan at rebecca.mcmillan@unh.edu or (603) 862-2607. Please keep checking back throughout the school year!