Current Size: 100%
Notetakers Wanted: If you are currently registered for courses and are interested in becoming a Notetaker, please visit the following website; clockwork.unh.edu
For more information on becoming a Notetaker please see, 'Become a Notetaker'.
Posted: 12/10/14 for Spring 2015 Semester
My Name is Robbie Dudzisz. Due to my physical disability, I require assistance with daily activities, such as getting ready in the morning for my classes and help caring for my service dog. This position as a Personal Care Attendant pays $10 per hour, for about 10-14 hours a week. Details of the position as well as scheduling can be arranged with me either over the phone or e-mail.
Some Requirements of This Position:
- Must be 18 or older (for legality reasons)
- Must like dogs (as I have service animal who helps me throughout the day and stays with me on campus)
- Must be dependable (and give prior notice if unable to arrive in the morning/evenings so that other arrangements can be made)
To Get in Touch with Me:
Phone number: 2072065252
Posted: 1/15/15 for Spring 2015 semester
Make Money Helping a Fellow Student
Job involves: Day/ Night
- Assistance with meals at Hoco
- Toileting with toilet chair and urinal use.
- Repositioning both in wheelchair and While in bed.
- Accompaniment to appointments (both on and off campus)
- Assistance with assignments/homework, computer and paperwork.
- Assistance with specific class activities (occasional, you will not be required to accompany to class on a daily
- Assisting with ADLs such as Bathing, dressing, mouth care etc.
-Be able to lift ~150 lb person if required, Hoyer lift Available upon request and training
-Experience with disability care is a plus but not required
-Be open minded, friendly, patient, and professional.
-For overnight Applicants shift hours are approx. 10pm-8am, there will be sleeping accommodations available.
Pay is $9.75/hr. Daytime/ Night is $29.95 per night
To post your add here for a PCA or other employment opportunities regarding students with Disabilities at UNH, please contact Rebecca McMillan at email@example.com or (603) 862-2607. Please keep checking back throughout the school year!
- Clockwork Student Portal
- Clockwork Services - Student Portal
- Applying for Accommodations
- Accommodations Timeline
- Types of Accomodations
- Eligibility & UNH Documentation Guidelines
- Assessment/Diagnostician Referral Listing
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD) Guidelines
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (Pervasive Developmental Disorders)
- Chronic Disease/Medical Conditions Guidelines
- Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing (HOH) Guidelines
- Learning Disability Guidelines
- Physical Guidelines
- Psychological/Emotional Disorders Guidelines
- Temporary Medical Conditions Guidelines
- Assistive Technology
- Campus Accessibility Map
- DSS Classifieds
- Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
- Study Abroad
- UNH Service Animal Statement
- NH Vocational Rehabilitation
- President's Commission on the Status of People with Disabilities
- ADA Compliance at UNH; Affirmative Action and Equity office
- Important Message to Faculty
- Clockwork Faculty Portal
- Clockwork Services -Faculty Portal
- Notetaker Announcement Form
- Faculty FAQs
- Procedures/Best Practices
- Assistive Technology
- Implementing Universal Design
- Lecture Capture/ Audio and video at UNH
- Getting Help: Consultation/Intervention Decision Tree
- Veteran Support
- Become a Notetaker