Current Size: 100%
Notetakers Wanted: If you are currently registered for courses and are interested in becoming a Notetaker, please visit the following website; clockwork.unh.edu
For more information on becoming a Notetaker please see, 'Become a Notetaker'.
A student registered with DSS is in need of Personal Care Attendants (PCAs) for the remainder of the semester and has asked us to send out his posting – please distribute to anyone and everyone who may be interested! (Please note that overnights are of critical need!)
Make Money helping a University Of New Hampshire Student!
Hi! My name is Kevin and I am an undergraduate Spanish major senior here at UNH. I'm on open minded and easy going person who loves a good conversation and good company. I am going to need some help some things below, let me know if you lend a hand for me.
Job involves: Day/ Night
• Assistance with meals at Holloway Commons
• Toileting with toilet chair and urinal use
• Repositioning both in wheelchair
• Accompaniment to appointments (both on and off campus)
• Assistance with assignments/homework, computer and paperwork.
• Assistance with specific class activities (occasional, not required to accompany to class daily)
• Assisting with Activities of Daily living such as Bathing, Dressing, Mouth care etc.
-Be able to transfer ~150lb person if required (Hoyer lift Available upon request with training)
-Experience with disability care is a plus but not required
-Be open minded, friendly, patient, and professional
Scheduling is a priority so please be transparent with your schedule. I have made many friends through this program and is good experience for aspiring therapists and nurses but all backgrounds are welcome!
-For overnight Applicants shift hours are approx. 10pm-8am, there are sleeping accommodations available.
Pay is $9.75/hr. Daytime/ Night is $29.95 per night
To apply, contact Kevin Ennis at 603-918-9177 or email@example.com
To post your add here for a PCA or other employment opportunities regarding students with Disabilities at UNH, please contact Rebecca McMillan at firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 862-2607. Please keep checking back throughout the school year!
- Clockwork Student Portal
- Clockwork Services - Student Portal
- Applying for Accommodations
- Accommodations Timeline
- Types of Accomodations
- Eligibility & UNH Documentation Guidelines
- Assessment/Diagnostician Referral Listing
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD) Guidelines
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (Pervasive Developmental Disorders)
- Chronic Disease/Medical Conditions Guidelines
- Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing (HOH) Guidelines
- Learning Disability Guidelines
- Physical Guidelines
- Psychological/Emotional Disorders Guidelines
- Temporary Medical Conditions Guidelines
- Assistive Technology
- Campus Accessibility Map
- DSS Classifieds
- Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
- Study Abroad
- UNH Service Animal Statement
- NH Vocational Rehabilitation
- President's Commission on the Status of People with Disabilities
- ADA Compliance at UNH; Affirmative Action and Equity office
- Important Message to Faculty
- Clockwork Faculty Portal
- Clockwork Services -Faculty Portal
- Notetaker Announcement Form
- Faculty FAQs
- Procedures/Best Practices
- Assistive Technology
- Implementing Universal Design
- Lecture Capture/ Audio and video at UNH
- Getting Help: Consultation/Intervention Decision Tree
- Veteran Support
- Become a Notetaker