Current Size: 100%
Notetakers Wanted: If you are currently registered for courses and are interested in becoming a Notetaker, please visit the following website; clockwork.unh.edu
For more information on becoming a Notetaker please see, 'Become a Notetaker'.
Looking For A Job?
Due to my physical disability, I require assistance with daily activities, such as getting ready in the morning for my classes and in the evenings to prepare for bed. This position as a Personal Care Attendant pays 10$ per hour, for about 1-2.5 hour(s) of care during mornings and about .5 hour(s) of care during the evenings. Details of the position as well as scheduling can be arranged with me either over the phone or e-mail.
Some Requirements of This Position:
* Must be 18 or older (for legality reasons)
* Must like dogs (as I have service animal who helps me throughout the day and stays with me on campus)
* Must be dependable (and give prior notice if unable to arrive in the morning/evenings so that other arrangements can be made)
To Get in Touch with Me:
Make Money Helping a Fellow Student
Job involves: Day/ Night
- Assistance with meals at Hoco
- Toileting and / Repositioning
- Accompaniment to appointments (both on and off campus)
- Assistance with assignments/homework, computer and paperwork.
- Assistance with specific class activities (occasional, you will not be required to accompany to class on a daily basis)
- Getting up in morning for class and night in bed.(This requires you to stay in other bunk across the room.)
-Be able to lift ~150 lb person if required (will train)
-Experience with disability care is a plus but not required
-Be open minded, patient, and professional.
Pay is $9.75/hr. Daytime/ Night is $29.95 per night
To apply, contact Kevin Ennis at 603-918-9177 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seeking individuals who have a compassion for helping others!
I am an incoming UNH college freshman looking for Personal Care Assistance. I am an active student who likes to keep busy with fun activities as well as dedication to my studies. Due to my physical disability, I need assistance with daily tasks such as getting up and ready during mornings, help in between classes throughout the day, and assistance into bed at night. This position will start during the beginning of the fall semester (late August/early September) and continue throughout the school year. Training will be provided upon hiring. This position pays $9.75 per hour and scheduling can be arranged per meeting.
No experience in health care is necessary, though it is preferred.
Some requirements of this position are…
You must be 18 or older to apply for the position (for legality reasons)
You must be a dependable individual with reliable communication (and must give early notice if unavailable for morning/evening help)
To contact me…
Hi! I will be a UNH sophomore living in Congreve during 2014-2015 academic year. I am looking for PCA help with my morning and night time needs. This is a paid job. The hours I am looking for are Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings at 8:00 for approximately 1 1/2 hours and Sunday thru Thursday eves from 9-10:30. If interested please e-mail me. Thanks.
Direct Support Position
113 Crosby Road Dover, NH 03820
Nancy A. Morse
Positon Title/ Pay Rate
Inclusion Facilitator/ $11.00 per hour
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities
Accompany a UNH student to and from class and remain present for the duration of the class. During additional time before or after class, candidate may accompany student to various on campus locations (MUB, Library, etc.). More detailed information will be provided in interview.
Ideal candidate must be punctual, open-minded and courteous. A general familiarity with Autism Spectrum Disorders (or willingness to learn) is a plus Current hours needed to be filled:
Tuesdays- 1:30pm to 4:00pm
Thursday- 1:30pm to 4:00pm
To post your add here for a PCA or other employment opportunities regarding students with Disabilities at UNH, please contact Rebecca McMillan at email@example.com or (603) 862-2607. Please keep checking back throughout the school year!
- Clockwork Student Portal
- Clockwork Services - Student Portal
- Applying for Accommodations
- Accommodations Timeline
- Types of Accomodations
- Eligibility & UNH Documentation Guidelines
- Assessment/Diagnostician Referral Listing
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD) Guidelines
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (Pervasive Developmental Disorders)
- Chronic Disease/Medical Conditions Guidelines
- Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing (HOH) Guidelines
- Learning Disability Guidelines
- Physical Guidelines
- Psychological/Emotional Disorders Guidelines
- Temporary Medical Conditions Guidelines
- Assistive Technology
- Campus Accessibility Map
- DSS Classifieds
- Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
- Study Abroad
- UNH Service Animal Statement
- NH Vocational Rehabilitation
- President's Commission on the Status of People with Disabilities
- ADA Compliance at UNH; Affirmative Action and Equity office
- Veteran Support
- Become a Notetaker