Current Size: 100%
Welcome to Disability Services for Students (DSS)!
The University of New Hampshire and Disability Services for Students take great pride in promoting the development of student self-reliance and the personal independence necessary to succeed in a university climate. We seek to create a comprehensively accessible environment where students are viewed on a basis of ability, not disability.
The University of New Hampshire believes that students have the right and also the responsibility to determine whether or not to use support services. In keeping with this objective, students are expected and encouraged to utilize the resources of Disability Services for Students to the degree they determine necessary.
We invite you to connect with us to learn first hand about the variety of options available to students with disabilities. If at any time you cannot access forms or pages on this site, and need to request an accessible format, please email email@example.com, and we will provide you with the accessible format.
Contact Us: 603-862-2607 or Click Here for Staff Information.
News & Announcements
Smith Hall recently suffered water damage when a sprinkler leak occurred. As a result, the room used to proctor exams was greatly impacted. If you are a student requiring Assistive Technology in order to access your exam, please contact Katie Romero in DSS 603-862-2607 ASAP to make arrangements. If you are a student who typically takes their exams in DSS and you do not require Assistive Technology, DSS strongly suggests you work with your instructors to find alternative arrangements immediately. Exam Proctoring is the responsibility of faculty.
To schedule and appointment with a DSS staff member or to request your accommodation letters, please visit Clockwork at clockwork.unh.edu
- Clockwork Student Portal
- Clockwork Services - Student Portal
- Applying for Accommodations
- Accommodations Timeline
- Types of Accomodations
- Eligibility & UNH Documentation Guidelines
- Assessment/Diagnostician Referral Listing
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD) Guidelines
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (Pervasive Developmental Disorders)
- Chronic Disease/Medical Conditions Guidelines
- Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing (HOH) Guidelines
- Learning Disability Guidelines
- Physical Guidelines
- Psychological/Emotional Disorders Guidelines
- Temporary Medical Conditions Guidelines
- Assistive Technology
- Campus Accessibility Map
- DSS Classifieds
- Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
- Study Abroad
- UNH Service Animal Statement
- NH Vocational Rehabilitation
- President's Commission on the Status of People with Disabilities
- ADA Compliance at UNH; Affirmative Action and Equity office
- Important Message to Faculty
- Clockwork Faculty Portal
- Clockwork Services -Faculty Portal
- Notetaker Announcement Form
- Faculty FAQs
- Procedures/Best Practices
- Assistive Technology
- Implementing Universal Design
- Lecture Capture/ Audio and video at UNH
- Getting Help: Consultation/Intervention Decision Tree
- Veteran Support
- Become a Notetaker