Swipe Meal Plans
Want the convenience of a meal plan? Let UNH Dining take care of the shopping, cooking, and cleanup with a Swipe Meal Plan. These plans are designed for commuters and those who live off campus including students living in Babcock Hall, The Gables, and Woodside Apartments. A great faculty and staff option too!
We also have the Silver Plus Meal Plan for Juniors, Seniors, and Graduate Students.
|Swipe Meal Plans||Cost||Cost per Meal|
|150 Meal Plan||$1072||$7.15|
|100 Meal Plan||$750||$7.50|
|75 Meal Plan||$590||$7.87|
|50 Meal Plan||$425||$8.50|
What You Need to Know About Swipe Meal Plans
- Each plan allows you a set number of meals. With each admission, you can enjoy all-you-care-to-eat dining at Holloway Commons, Stillings Dining Hall and Philbrook Dining Hall.
- A swipe may also be used to take a meal to go from any dining hall or may be used as Meal Exchanges at the Union Court for lunch. (Restrictions apply & UNH ID is required)
- Balances will carry from Fall semester to Spring semester.
- Remaining balances expire at the end of meal service in May and are non-refundable.
- You can use a meal from your plan to treat a guest as long as you are present with your UNH ID card (meals and UNH ID card are not transferable).
To order your meal plan online, or to cancel/change your meal plan, click here.