Anytime Meal Plans
Anytime Meal Plans offer unlimited access for all-you-care-to-eat dining at Holloway Commons, Stillings Dining Hall and Philbrook Dining Hall*. Also, check out the Silver Plus Meal Plan, available to Junior, Senior and Graduate Students.
* Residential Students must choose one of these plans, but the plans are also available to Commuter, Graduates and students living in apartments on/off campus.
|Anytime Meal Plans||Cost *||Guest Passes||Meals to Go or Meal Exchanges||Dining Dollars|
|Gold (Our Recommendation)||$2117||4||8||$225|
* per semester, prices effective for the 2013-2014 academic year.
What You Need to Know About Anytime Meal Plans
- Included with all Anytime Meal Plans, Guest Passes may be used to bring a guest into any dining hall.
- Meal to Go passes may be used to take a meal to go from any dining hall or may be used as Meal Exchanges at the Union Court for lunch. (Restrictions apply & UNH ID is required)
- Each plan allows you unlimited access at Holloway Commons, Stillings Dining Hall and Philbrook Dining Hall.
- No need to keep track of meals used.
- Convenient hand scan to enter any dining hall; no card necessary.
- Includes a 10% discount at retail locations when you use Dining Dollars.
- If you use all your meal passes don't worry you can always add more by visiting the Dining/ID Office.
To order your meal plan online, or to cancel/change your meal plan, click here.