Lost ID Card Order Form


To order a replacement ID card, fill out this on-line form. There is a $25.00 replacement fee which can be paid for with Dining Dollars, Cat's Cache or the fee can be charged to your Webcat Account. If you prefer to pay by cash or check, please come to the Dining and ID Office in Holloway Commons Room 101. We will try to make your replacement ID as quickly as possible, but it may take up to 24 hours. We will call or e-mail you when your ID is ready for pickup. If you need the ID immediately, please come to the Dining and ID Office. Your preferred method of payment will be charged as soon as we receive this form. Please call the Dining and ID Office at (603) 862-1821 with any questions.

Suspend a lost card link Go to Suspend a lost card link
UNH ID Number: * Enter Last 4 digits only
Method of Payment Bill My Webcat Account
  Deduct From My Cat's Cache Account
  Deduct From My Dining Dollars Account
If you misplace your UNH ID card, we strongly recommend that you go to the online Card Office at MyUNH (Blackboard) to suspend activity immediately to protect your accounts.
At this page, log into your Blackboard account, click on the Cat's Cache tab and then choose Suspend Card. .
I understand that I am responsible for the $25.00 replacement fee upon submission of this form.
Then you may fill out this on-line form to request a replacement
    If you find your ID card, go to the Dining ID Office, room 101 of Holloway Commons to reactivate it.