- Dr. Kinner has recieved the University Professorship honor for outstanding contributions to the field and to the university community.
- Britt (Eckstrom) Audet, a UNH'02 alum, has been awarded the 2013 Young Engineer of thr Year by the NHSPE.
- The Civil Engineering Department is now on Twitter! Follow us at @UNH_Civil
- Congratulations Dr. Ray Cook on winning the 2012 Jean Brierley Excellence in Teaching Award!
- Engineers Without Borders - Potable Water Source Implementation
- Join us on Facebook!
- Connect with us on our LinkedIn site!
- Here is a picture of the Civil Engineering Class of 2012!!
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities 2012!! Click HERE!
- Co-op 2013 program is coming up! Please click here for more information!
8 Mid Semester
11-15 Spring Break!!
18 Classes resume
1 Last day to submit intent to Graduate May 2013 without a late fee
12-27 The 14th Annual URC will be held April 12-27, 2013
29 Last day to announce oral or written exams may be given before finals
6 Last day to file completion of minor form for May 2013 Graduates
Last dat to change college until June
Last day of classes
7 Reading Day
8 Reading Day
9 Final Exams begin
16 Final Exams end
20 Summer Session begins
27 Memorial Day, UNH Closed
Welcome to the Department of Civil Engineering at the University of New Hampshire. The goal of our department is to elucidate civil and environmental engineering technology by involving students in the design and construction of sustainable infrastructure projects that emphasize safety and public health. Our graduates enhance the quality of life for people both locally and around the world by providing safe structures such as bridges, highways, skyscrapers, tunnels and dams, and by helping to restore and maintain water quality and the environment. Civil Engineering has always been an exciting yet flexible profession filled with opportunities.
- About Us
- Undergraduate Studies
- Graduate Studies
- Visit Us
- Contact Us