- Professor Medina gives talk in Innbruck, Austria: Protecting Lives and the Built Environment Through Research in Earthquake Engineering
- Good, Clean (Safe) Fun - Prof. Kinner showers for lab safety - http://unh.edu/unhtoday/2014/11/good-clean-safe-fun
- CONGRATULATIONS David J. Mensching! Winner of the 14th International Contest on Long-Term Pavement Performance Data Analysis. Sponsored by ASCE and FHWA.
- STEM Majors on the Rise: The Numbers tell the Story
- Professor Tapped to Investigate Washington State Landslide
- Wildcats in Washington (Paul Kirshen)
- Research Professor Paul Kershin – “Building Shelter From the Storm”
- CiE Professor Jennifer Jacobs on NHPR Floods on the Rise
- Dr. Kinner has received the University Professorship honor for outstanding contributions to the field and to the university community.
- Congratulations Dr. Ray Cook on winning the 2012 Jean Brierley Excellence in Teaching Award!
- Engineers Without Borders - Potable Water Source Implementation
Welcome to the Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering at the University of New Hampshire. We appreciate your visit!
Civil and environmental engineering are broad and diverse engineering disciplines that encompass the design, construction, assessment and maintenance of the constructed and natural infrastructure of society. This infrastructure includes dams, water treatment plants, highways, bridges, tunnels, irrigation canals, traffic control systems, skyscrapers, airport runways and mass transit systems, just to name a few. Our role in society is to promote sustainable development of ours and future generations.
Civil & Environmental Engineering
1st Annual Fall Lecture!
Mr. Gregory Nadeau, Acting Administrator of the FDHA was the guest speaker at The First Civil & Environmental Engineering Annual Fall Lecture held on October 23rd, 2014.
- About Us
- Undergraduate Studies
- Graduate Studies
- Visit Us
- Contact Us