- 'Living Bridge' Could Monitor Itself and Its Environment
- Professor Medina gives talk in Innbruck, Austria: Protecting Lives and the Built Environment Through Research in Earthquake Engineering
- Good, Clean (Safe) Fun - Prof. Kinner showers for lab safety - http://unh.edu/unhtoday/2014/11/good-clean-safe-fun
- CONGRATULATIONS David J. Mensching! Winner of the 14th International Contest on Long-Term Pavement Performance Data Analysis. Sponsored by ASCE and FHWA.
- STEM Majors on the Rise: The Numbers tell the Story
- Professor Tapped to Investigate Washington State Landslide
- Wildcats in Washington (Paul Kirshen)
- Research Professor Paul Kershin – “Building Shelter From the Storm”
- CiE Professor Jennifer Jacobs on NHPR Floods on the Rise
- Dr. Kinner has received the University Professorship honor for outstanding contributions to the field and to the university community.
- Congratulations Dr. Ray Cook on winning the 2012 Jean Brierley Excellence in Teaching Award!
- Engineers Without Borders - Potable Water Source Implementation
Welcome to the Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering at the University of New Hampshire. We appreciate your visit!
Civil and environmental engineering are broad and diverse engineering disciplines that encompass the design, construction, assessment and maintenance of the constructed and natural infrastructure of society. This infrastructure includes dams, water treatment plants, highways, bridges, tunnels, irrigation canals, traffic control systems, skyscrapers, airport runways and mass transit systems, just to name a few. Our role in society is to promote sustainable development of ours and future generations.
Building a Better Oil Spill Response
What happens to spilled oil on the bottom of a body of water? With a unique oil flume, UNH professor Nancy Kinner and undergraduates are working to find out. Their findings could improve oil spill response.
- About Us
- Sort by Reseach
- Thomas Ballestero
- Erin Bell
- Jean Benoit
- M. Robin Collins
- Raymond Cook
- Jo Sias Daniel
- Tat Fu
- Kevin Gardner
- Majid Ghayoomi
- Charles Goodspeed
- David Gress
- Robert Henry
- Jennifer Jacobs
- Nancy Kinner
- Paul Kirshen
- Anne Lightbody
- James Malley
- Ricardo Medina
- Jeffrey Melton
- Weiwei Mo
- Alison Watts
- Undergraduate Studies
- Graduate Studies
- Visit Us
- Contact Us