- Research Professor Paul Kershin – “Building Shelter From the Storm”
- CiE Professor Jennifer Jacobs on NHPR Floods on the Rise
- 2013 EMA Recipient - Patrick Santoso. Read more...
- Geocomp's Student Outreach Program. Read the article here.
- Here is a picture of the Civil Engineering Class of 2013!!
- Dr. Kinner has received the University Professorship honor for outstanding contributions to the field and to the university community.
- Britt (Eckstrom) Audet, a UNH'02 alum, has been awarded the 2013 Young Engineer of thr Year by the NHSPE.
- Congratulations Dr. Ray Cook on winning the 2012 Jean Brierley Excellence in Teaching Award!
- Engineers Without Borders - Potable Water Source Implementation
December 6, 2013 - CiE Student Holiday Gathering
May 1, 2014 - Civil and Environmental Engineering Alumni Conference. Save the Date!
Civil and Environmental Engineering Alumni Conference website - http://www.unh.edu/ciealumniconference/index.html
Welcome to the Department of Civil Engineering at the University of New Hampshire. We appreciate your visit!
Civil and environmental engineering are broad and diverse engineering disciplines that encompass the design, construction, assessment and maintenance of the constructed and natural infrastructure of society. This infrastructure includes dams, water treatment plants, highways, bridges, tunnels, irrigation canals, traffic control systems, skyscrapers, airport runways and mass transit systems, just to name a few. Our role in society is to promote sustainable development of ours and future generations.
Professor Malley awarded the 2013 Excellence in Public Service Award.
James Malley is the Davison Professor of Environmental Engineering and Director of the Environmental Research Group at the University of New Hampshire. He won the 2013 Excellence in Public Service Award for his leadership and commitment to providing safe drinking water to people all over the world.
- About Us
- Undergraduate Studies
- Graduate Studies
- Visit Us
- Contact Us
- Available Positions