Study Abroad Advisors

After you have attended a Study Abroad Information Session, you can set up an advising appointment. To do so, please follow the instructions below.

  • Log in to Wildcat Advising  (use your UNH username and password)
  • Select Appointment from the top menu
  • Select Request New Appointment
  • Select the appropriate Type of appointment (only select one!):
    • CIEGE – Study Abroad
    • CIEGE – IA students-Study Abroad (International Affairs students ONLY)
  • At the bottom, select Check Availability
  • Select the day and time that works for you
  • Review request, answer any questions, and click Submit
Catherine D'Auteuil

Catherine D'Auteuil
tel. 603-862-2398 (main office)


Leonie Meijer

Leonie (Leo) Meijer
tel. 603-862-2398 (main office)


If you have decided to go on a UNH Managed program, please contact that program’s coordinator or department directly. If you are unsure whom to contact, call us at (603) 862-2398 or and we will direct you to the right person.

During your advising appointment, your Study Abroad Advisor will answer your questions and assist you in navigating  the process. However, make sure to do some preliminary research on available programs and bring the Study Abroad Advising Questionnaire to your first appointment. 

Students attending UNH Manchester should contact Manchester's Study Away Academic Counselor.

 Jennifer Logsdon, UNH Manchester Academic Counselor
tel. 603-641-4335



We look forward to seeing you soon!