Welcome! This website will give you all the information you need, whether you have just started looking into studying abroad, currently are in your host country or whether you are a study abroad alum wanting to stay involved with us!
Are you looking for information, but don’t know what steps to take? It’s easy; just click here.
Want to take a course that has yet to be approved? Did you forget how the course transfer process works? For answers to these questions and more, click here.
Returning to UNH
We hope that you had an amazing time abroad and that it has inspired you to stay involved with international education. Click here to learn how you can do that.
- About CIE
- International Affairs Dual Major
- IA Policy, Curriculum, Requirements
- What is a Dual Major?
- IA Faculty
- IA Alumni
- FAQs for IA Students
- IA Peer Mentors
- Study Abroad
- Getting Started
- Applied - Accepted
- While Abroad
- Returning to UNH
- Documents & Forms
- Study Abroad FAQs
- Faculty & Advisors
- Study Abroad Programs
- Incoming International Exchange Students
- The World at UNH
- UNH Int'l Travel Policies & Resources
- International Travel Assistance & Insurance Program
- Policy on International Travel Risk Review (ITRR)
- International Travel Registry
- Developing UNH-Managed Study Abroad Programs
- International Agreements
- Risk Management Tools