Registration at UNH
Study Abroad Registration Paperwork
Your Registration for study abroad is one of the most important processes you will go through, in preparation for your time in foreign lands. As long as you read and follow the instructions, and stick to the deadlines, it is not hard and does not have to take long.
The forms necessary for UNH registration can be downloaded here. The links are also emailed to you by your Study Abroad Advisor as soon as you have notified her of your program application.
Make sure to fill out all the forms that apply to you, add any additional paperwork that is required and adhere to the deadline to submit the paperwork back (electronically) to your Study Abroad Advisor. Check your UNH email on a regular basis-we will send a reminder about any missing paperwork. You will not be registered for your study abroad coursework unless we have received all necessary paperwork from you.
- About CIE
- Int'l Affairs Dual Major / Minor
- Why IA?
- What is a Dual Major?
- IA DUAL MAJOR: Policy, Curriculum & Requirements
- IA MINOR: Policy, Curriculum & Requirements
- Advising and Registration
- Career Planning
- IA Profiles
- IA Faculty
- IA Alumni
- FAQs for IA Students
- IA Peer Mentors
- Study Abroad
- Getting Started
- Applied - Accepted
- While Abroad
- Returning to UNH
- Documents & Forms
- Study Abroad FAQs
- Faculty & Advisors
- Study Abroad Programs
- Incoming International Exchange Students
- Outgoing International Exchange Students
- The World at UNH
- UNH Int'l Travel Policies & Resources
- International Travel Assistance & Insurance Program
- Policy on International Travel Risk Review (ITRR)
- International Travel Registry
- Developing UNH-Managed Study Abroad Programs
- International Agreements
- Risk Management Tools