Incoming International Exchange Students
Tycho Tromp from The Netherlands
UNH hosts students from designated exchange institutions in Scotland (Heriot-Watt University), England (Lancaster University), and The Netherlands (Utrecht University). In exchange, UNH students attend classes at our partner institutions.
Students should contact their home institution’s international or study abroad office to obtain a UNH Exchange Application.
Of interest for incoming international exchange students:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about UNH’s international exchanges.
Non-Degree International Students
International students who would like to apply to the University of New Hampshire as non-degree students should follow our international admissions procedures. Please refer your questions to the admissions office.
Students who fall into this category should be nominated by their home institution in order to attend UNH.
- About CIE
- International Affairs Dual Major
- IA Policy, Curriculum, Requirements
- What is a Dual Major?
- IA Faculty
- IA Alumni
- FAQs for IA Students
- IA Peer Mentors
- Study Abroad
- Getting Started
- Applied - Accepted
- While Abroad
- Returning to UNH
- Documents & Forms
- Study Abroad FAQs
- Faculty & Advisors
- Study Abroad Programs
- Incoming International Exchange Students
- The World at UNH
- UNH Int'l Travel Policies & Resources
- International Travel Assistance & Insurance Program
- Policy on International Travel Risk Review (ITRR)
- International Travel Registry
- Developing UNH-Managed Study Abroad Programs
- International Agreements
- Risk Management Tools