Study Away Eligibility Form
The Study Away Eligibility form is one of many forms you must submit to UNH. It verifies that you meet both judicial and academic standards as set by UNH for study away programs, both at the time of application and prior to departure. The form must be submitted the semester before you go.
Here’s how it works:
1. Download the form here
2. Print the form and fill out the first section
3. Submit the form to the Office of Conduct & Mediation (4 Hitchcock Hall)
4. The Office of Conduct & Mediation will fill out the second part of the form and forward the document to your Dean’s Office (or you may want to pick it up and take it to your Dean’s Office yourself, to speed things up)
5. Your Dean’s Office will fill out the third section and return it to the CIE. We will notify you of the outcome via your UNH email.
Please be aware that your Study Abroad Advisor cannot sign any forms from a study abroad provider/foreign university until she has received the eligibility form back from your Dean’s Office.
As mentioned before, the Study Away Eligibility form must be submitted the semester before you go abroad. If you want to apply for a program earlier, you must submit an eligibility form at that time and repeat the process the semester before you actually go abroad.
Please note that another judicial and academic eligibility check will be performed prior to departure.
- About CIE
- International Affairs Dual Major / Minor
- Why IA?
- What is a Dual Major?
- IA DUAL MAJOR: Policy, Curriculum & Requirements
- IA MINOR: Policy, Curriculum & Requirements
- Advising and Registration
- Career Planning
- IA Profiles
- IA Faculty
- IA Alumni
- FAQs for IA Students
- IA Peer Mentors
- Study Abroad
- Getting Started
- Applied - Accepted
- While Abroad
- Returning to UNH
- Documents & Forms
- Study Abroad FAQs
- Faculty & Advisors
- Study Abroad Programs
- Incoming International Exchange Students
- Outgoing International Exchange Students
- The World at UNH
- UNH Int'l Travel Policies & Resources
- International Travel Assistance & Insurance Program
- Policy on International Travel Risk Review (ITRR)
- International Travel Registry
- Developing UNH-Managed Study Abroad Programs
- International Agreements
- Risk Management Tools