Annual Peep Contest Deadline April 10
Entries are now being accepted for the 5th Annual Peep Contest, sponsored by Health Services to promote wellness at UNH. This year's theme is “How do you stay healthy at UNH?”
All diorama characters must be made from Peeps, those marshmallow chicks and rabbits that start popping up this time of year.
Anyone in the UNH communities of Durham, Manchester or Concord may enter the contest. Dioramas may be submitted by individuals or groups. Prizes will be awarded for both categories and include:
- 1st place - $125 Amazon.com gift certificate
- 2nd place - $75 Amazon.com gift certificate
- 3rd place - $55 gift certificate for a massage at Health Services
- 1st place - Pizza party for your
- 2nd place - Private yoga class with one of UNH's bendy instructors.
A limited supply of free materials and Peeps are available in Health Services, room 249 (second floor).
Entries must be received by midnight, Thursday, April 10. Winners will be announced April 17 on the Health Services Facebook page. Read more information here.