News and Announcements
- 2015/2016 Tuition Rates: State funding plays a significant factor in determining in-state tuition levels. UNH will calculate in-state tuition rates for the 2015/2016 academic year once the governor and state legislature agree on a state budget. After that budget is finalized, the University System of New Hampshire Board of Trustees will set in-state tuition rates. We anticipate that to happen in late June 2015.
- New to UNH? Please review our Financial Checklist for New Students for information on how to access/pay your bill, adjust your account, and/or request a refund.
- 2014/2015 tuition rates for undergraduates and graduates can be accessed through our Tuition & Fees page. 2014/2015 room & board rates are also available on our Room & Board page
- Request student refunds through Blackboard - Direct deposit of student refunds is now available through the Webcat link in Blackboard/MyUNH. Avoid lines and busy signals - request your refund online!
- Parent Portal: Up-to-the-minute student account access for parents through MyUNH Parent Portal
- Health Insurance waiver/enrollment forms are available via the UNH Health Services website
- Print your 2014 1098-T for Educational Tax Credit online.
Visit Vangent, Inc. to view & print your form now.
Welcome to Business Services
Business Services provides a comprehensive financial operation to assist students with university accounts. We initiate billing, process loan and scholarship payments, and counsel students relative to their financial obligations. We work to make this process as clear and easy as possible. This web site has been created to help meet that goal.
*You are viewing pages printed from http://www.unh.edu/
These pages appear differently when viewed online.
If you are the owner of this site and you would like to print the page as it appears online, please refer to the file "QuickStart.html" for instructions.